A Day On The Farm
Join us for "A Day on the Farm" – an enlightening agricultural event hosted by Platteville Regional Chamber in collaboration with UW-Platteville College of Agriculture. Dive deep into the world of farming
What's in store?
- Self-Guided Farm Tour: Explore educational stations by UW-Platteville College of Agriculture students.
- Taste of Agriculture: Local businesses offering delicious samples.
- Interactive Activities: Try the Spray Applicator Simulator, enjoy a dog agility demonstration, and click a photo beside real tractors.
- Milking Parlor: Witness robotic milking machines and learn about milk processing.
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo: Get up close with a pig, goat, calf, and horse.
This is a bi-annual event. The next Day on the Farm will be held in 2025